Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exploring flickr

I started a flickr account last year and received an upgrade to a pro account as a birthday gift. We have been using flickr to share family photos and honestly, I haven't uploaded any new photographs since March.

Until tonight I have only used flickr in its most basic form - upload and share. It has been fun searching through the public photos to find some beautiful images of the Main Library. Included here is a photograph taken at night. Adding this image was simple - by clicking the "Blog this photo" link.

Recently, I discovered Picasa from Google as a photo managing program. I really like how it searches my computer for all images and makes them viewable in one place. It too has a blog this feature which makes adding images to my blogs a very easy task.

0 comments: