Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Topic, New Blog

As a novice blogger I have enjoyed learning about the process and looking for ways to enhance my blog. The reason I began my original blog was to help keep family and friends up-to-date on the development of my little girl. Being a working mom I simply do not have the time to dedicate to scrapbooking her early years so I thought this was an excellent way to chronicle her journey.

The announcement of the Learn & Play @ CML program excites me and allows me the chance to invest more time into learning technology that will help make my blogging experience even more worthwhile.

Learn & Play requires us to post blog entries related to the topics we are learning about. But the more I thought about it the more I thought that I didn't want those entries included in my blog about Ava. So a new blog is born. At least for now the entries will center around my continued growth as a lifelong learner. And I'm sure will also include other ramblings ;)

0 comments: