Sunday, September 21, 2008

All a Twitter...

Several months ago I was reading an article in School Library Journal which mentioned Twitter. At that point I had never heard about it and logged on to ease my curiosity. Because you cannot search the site without an account I signed up and invited a few friends. No one I knew was participating so I stopped checking.

Learn & Play has brought me back to Twitter and I have been having a blast! Twitter has provided me an outlet to "chat" with CML staff that I either only knew in passing or are just now getting to know. My hope is that more friends hop on and share the seemingly mundane experiences of their daily life. Honestly, it seems the more interesting posts highlight our daily routines.

To find me on Twitter... search... monkey_napper!

0 comments: