Thursday, July 16, 2009

Four Things

Wow! It has been quite some time since I last posted. I guess the hope that I would blog more in 2009 disappeared as quickly as the year has! Hopefully I can motivate myself back into creating posts. As an easy way to slide back into things I am going to post a short meme I read on a library friend's blog...


4 things I am looking forward to...
  • The completion of a special anniversary gift for my husband.
  • Visiting with my parents this weekend.
  • The return home of a friend.
  • Maybe a second baby.
4 things I did yesterday...
  • Presented storytime.
  • Sang songs with Ava.
  • Helped library customers find books and use computers.
  • Watched General Hospital.
4 things I wish I could do...
  • Get organized at home.
  • Finish Ava's quilt.
  • Keep plants alive.
  • Motivate myself to floss.
4 tv shows I watch...
  • 30 Rock
  • The West Wing (I know that it is all reruns)
  • Eureka
  • Project Runway
4 places I would like to travel...
  • Paris
  • Scotland
  • Italy
  • Spain
4 place I have lived... (there is absolutely nothing exciting about this list)
  • Canton, Ohio
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Shawnee Hills, Ohio
  • Pickerington, Ohio
So I suppose if you are reading this consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

am I the friend coming home? I so want to be! yay if so! :) And if not, well this is just embarrassing then.

Cheryl said...

oh yeah, and this was fun to read!

Beth said...

No need to feel embarrassed! It is you! :)